The Stram Center for Integrative Medicine is a collaboration of medical doctors and licensed, multi-disciplinary practitioners combining their diverse expertise in service to the well-being of our patients, their families and our community.
It is our mission to integrate the best of all therapeutic modalities in a safe, effective and respectful manner with the intent to nurture longer, healthier, happier lives.
Patient Bill of Rights
As an individual, you have:
- The right to person-centered care.
- The right to receive healthcare that addresses the wholeness of who you are—body, mind and spirit in the context of community.
- The right to a healthcare system that focuses on prevention and wellness.
- The right to be empowered as the responsible, central actor in your own healing.
- The right to education about self-care that includes access to scientifically based nutrition, exercise and mind-body interventions.
- The right to a healing relationship with your healthcare provider that is grounded in humanism, compassion and caring.
- The right to speak openly and honestly with your healthcare providers and in return, to experience honest and supportive communications from all members of the healthcare community.
- The right to a healthcare environment that recognizes that to be healing and empowering, healthcare providers themselves must seek to be restored and whole.
- The right to embrace the spiritual dimension in the context of your healthcare.
- The right to healthcare providers who understand that integrity and spiritual qualities are as important as medical knowledge and technical skills in the process of healing.
- The right to a truly integrative medicine that is supported by rigorous scientific research, maintains the highest standards of excellence, and offers a full and complete array of care modalities.
- The right to healing even when there is no cure.
- The right to be whole.
Let us help you take charge of your health. Call today to make an appointment 518-689-2244 or learn more about integrative medicine.
This Week's Classes, Lectures and Events
Beginner Yoga Class with Rebecca Rice M.S., L.Ac.
Saturday, February 25, 2017
Cancer Support Group
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
Free Guided Meditation
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Yoga for Bone Health
Thursday, March 2, 2017
The Latest News and Announcements
Stram Center to Host Book Signing with Dr. Horowitz read more
Meet our new Guided Meditation Teacher, Janaki Ramkumar read more
Medical Marijuana Comes to the Stram Center read more
Weight Loss and Lifestyle Transformation Program read more