Our natural remedies and supplements are carefully selected by our doctors and may be taken to promote natural healing and help treat a variety of conditions such as...
- Cholesterol management and cardiovascular disorders
- Digestive disorders like irritable bowel syndrome, and acid reflux
- High blood pressure
- Blood sugar disorders
- Chronic fatigue
- Menopausal and premenstrual symptoms
- Chronic pain
- Anxiety and depression
If you're just getting started with a supplement plan or are wondering how to maximize your current program, please contact us at 518-689-2244 for a free 15 minute phone consultation or to make an appointment with one of our doctors for a complete, personal plan.
What You Should Know About Our Supplements
Personally selected by our doctors for the treatment of their patients, all of our herbal supplements and vitamins have earned the highest reputation for quality and efficacy and are generally a safer, gentler alternative to pharmaceuticals.
Our nutritional supplements and vitamins contain only the highest quality natural ingredients and contain no preservatives, animal products artificial colors, dyes, sugars, binders, fillers, or coatings-assuring you of maximum potency and absorption. Because our patients respond so well to our natural health supplements and vitamins, we are confident they can improve your health with proper guidance.
- Effective Results: Because our patients respond so well to our herbal supplements and vitamins, we are confident they can improve your health with proper guidance.
- Hand-Selected: Our doctors only choose manufacturers who have earned the highest reputation for quality and effectiveness in unbiased testing.
- Why We Only Offer High-End Quality Products: Many supplement and vitamin products that line the shelves of local markets and pharmacies contain unnecessary, even unhealthy ingredients and additives that interfere with how our bodies metabolize them. That's why we only carry the highest quality products that CONTAIN NO: preservatives, animal products artificial colors, dyes, sugars, binders, fillers, or coatings assuring maximum potency and absorption by the body.
Featured Supplements by Dr. Korey DiRoma
Cold and Flu
Nothing is worse than suffering from a cold or the flu. To help ease your symptoms and promote natural healing, we recommend trying the following vitamins and herbal remedies. As always, please be sure to talk to your doctor first or call the Center for an appointment to confirm that these are the right supplements for you and to check for possible concerns regarding interactions with your current medications.
Panax ginseng - a root herb that has been shown to enhance cellular immune function by stimulating natural killer cell activity and increased antibody production.
Andrographis - Clinical trial results suggest that andrographis is effective in reducing the severity and the duration of Upper Respiratory Infections when treatment is started within the first 36-48 hours of symptoms*.
EHB - Echinacea, Hydrastis (Goldenseal), and Berberines - This is a terrific immune booster, packed full of herbal medicines and vitamins, including vitamins A, C, and Zinc.
Vitamin D3 - therapeutic doses support bone health and improves immune function.
Umcka Cold Care - This homeopathic cough syrup is mild and does not contain harsh pharmaceuticals, yet is highly effective for both kids and adults.
Zinc Lozenges - The Center's recommended Zinc supplements can sooth your throat and last a long time. Zinc is also a trace element that can reduce viral colonization of upper respiratory tract mucosa.
Throat Mist - This is a natural remedy that is both anti-viral and anti-bacterial and relieves pain locally. Contains a combination of herbs and essential oils such as Echinacea and Bitter Orange.
NeilMed Sinus Rinse - A nasal rinse kit that includes an 8oz nasal irrigator and 50 regular premixed packets of pH balanced sodium chloride & sodium bicarbonate mixture (USP grade, natural ingredients, isotonic, preservative & iodine free). This is great for relieving congestion and sinus pressure. Kits are available for both adults and kids. We recommend rinsing two to three times per day for symptomatic relief.
Nasosympatico Essential Oils - These are soothing and refreshing thyme, eucalyptus peppermint, and lavender essential oils. Simply add several drops to a nasal rinse to ease sinus congestion and open nasal passageways
Source: Natural Standard