Orthopedic and Medical Massage Therapy, Craniosacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Applied Kinesiology, Emotion Code Technique
My physical therapy career began at the young age of 3 when teaching my brother to walk around the kitchen table holding the chair legs. In that moment, my passion for assisting another person to experience the joy of movement was awakened.
Personally experiencing recurrent infections and prolonged injuries set the stage for understanding true healing comes not from treating symptoms, but from uncovering the initial vulnerability that enabled the illness or injury to occur. A deep stirring to learn more integrative treatment techniques led me to studying Craniosacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Visceral Manipulation, Emotion Code, Body Code and Muscle Testing.
In the late 90’s, I was lucky to co-treat mutual patients with a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine who specialized in the Osteopathic Manipulation (where Craniosacral Therapy originated). Working side by side with Dr. Goldbas taught me the importance of listening to the body’s inner physician with intuitive awareness. I witnessed the power of compassion and precision of manual techniques in prompting a body to self correct.
For the past 28 years, I’ve been blessed with clients from newborns to 98 years old who challenged me to cultivate presence, acceptance, intuition but most importantly listening skills. From the weekend warriors of the Adirondacks to U.S. and Russian Winter Olympic athletes, from the pro-active health conscious to the medically challenged and to the elite musicians of Meadowmount Music School – they have all encouraged me to practice my professional skills to my fullest potential.
Here at the Stram Center, working collaboratively with a team of integrative practitioners to unlock the complexity of multiple chronic systemic infections and cancer is my next adventure both professionally and personally. I welcome the opportunity to expand and deepen my skill set and begin a journey of lecturing and teaching. My goal is to share the wisdom collected over the years to empower those interested in living from the inside out.Experience:
- New Hampshire Vocational Technical College, Associates in Science, PT and almost OT
- NYS Physical Therapy Assistant License
- Finger Lakes School of Massage
- NYS Massage Therapy License
- Upledger Teaching Assistant
- Craniosacral Certification (in progress)
- Certified Emotion Code Practitioner
- Craniosacral Therapy (Upledger Institute)
- The Emotion Code ( Dr. Bradley Nelson)
- Lymphatic Drainage (Chikly Health Institute)
- Orthopedic and Medical Massage (Center for Pain Management)
- Positional Release Techniques
- Postural Analysis with Self Care Correction
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Mindful Self Care Practices
- Applied Kinesiology
- Subtle Energies
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- American Massage Therapy Association
- North Country Chapter of AMTA
- Adirondack Wellness Network (co-chair)
- Keene Business Association (chair)
“Live to our FULLEST potential.Anything less is cheating the world.”