Myofascial Release, Craniosacral Therapy, Swedish Massage, Therapeutic Massage for Lyme
There is an inner source of healing that exists within each of us.
It is innate, imprinted on our cells and a part of our life force. As a massage therapist, my goal is to help you connect with this inner source and gently stimulate it to maximize its healing effect.
Each person has different needs and responds best to different techniques. My approach is to listen to each person carefully, make an individual assessment and tailor the massage for your specific needs.
Whether you are experiencing pain, inflammatory reactions, repetitive stress injuries, poor posture, headaches, limited range of motion or just the stress and pressure of everyday living, I believe massage can be an important part of a whole-body approach to improve health.
In particular, those of us dealing with Lyme disease know how varied and interrelated our symptoms may be. In many cases, therapeutic massage can be integrated to excellent effect with other Lyme treatments.
One of my strengths as a massage therapist is my connection with each of my clients. I am passionate about helping you on your healing journey. I am committed to use the healing power of touch to help you achieve balance and relieve pain and stress.
My first exposure to the Stram Center was as a patient. I was impressed with their commitment to providing the best health care possible. As a massage therapist, I am honored to be working among this outstanding group of people.Experience:
- New York State Massage Therapy License
- National Massage and Bodywork License
- New York State Radiation Therapy License
- Center for Natural Wellness Graduate
- Bachelor of Science, Upstate Medical University
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Nebraska
- John F. Barnes Myofascial Release, I & II
- John F. Barnes Unwinding
- Upledger Institute Craniosacral
- Therapeutic Massage for Lyme Certification
- Reiki, Level II Certification
- Swedish Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Therapeutic Massage for Lyme
The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.