How We Can Help You
Whether the goal is to lessen pain, find alternatives to prescription drugs, reduce stress, or if you are struggling with eating disorders, chronic illness or simply want to improve your quality of life, the Stram Center's individualized approach will help you take charge of your health.
We’re here for people who are:
- Looking to improve their health and quality of life through lifestyle changes that they can control, from nutrition and exercise to stress reduction
- Trying to manage chronic pain and/or illness and who wish to supplement their treatment with complementary therapies
- Concerned about the side effects from their medication—from Hormone Replacement Therapy and cholesterol management to high blood pressure
- Seeking sound medical advice regarding their diet and/or vitamins and herbal remedies that they are using
- Working to come back from an injury
- Looking for effective ways to stop smoking
- Struggling with eating disorders
- Dealing with symptoms of menopause
- Seeking help with coping, relaxing and enjoying life while dealing with chronic illness or depression
- Needing optimal immune support while undergoing cancer treatment therapy
- Dealing with infertility; having intrauterine implants, invitro-fertilization or other reproductive enhancing therapies
Let us help you take charge of your health. Call today to make an appointment 518-689-2244 or learn more about integrative medicine.